Experience the fun and freedom of electric bicycles and ride a bike with ease.
Visit many of Tromsø’s must-see highlights in just a few hours.
Hear about the vibrant city’s secrets, explore places off the beaten track, and enjoy the stunning scenery.
Join our passionate guide on this fun and relaxing activity in a small group, and see the beautiful arctic environment from a different perspective while learning about the wonderful ways of living of the local people.
All guests need to wear clothes appropriate for the weather. We recommend to always bring wind and waterproof clothes.
You need to provide information about height of each tour participant when you book the tour.
You will visit
- MS Polstjerna, the best preserved vessel that has taken part in seal hunting (we do not enter the exhibit)
- Bukta – Tromsø’s most beautiful sandy beach
- Farm at Holt – the only farm on Tromsøya
- Prestvannet – the biggest lake on the island, bird paradise, and nature reserve
- Ski jumps – the best lookout in the town
- Tromsø Arctic-Alpine Botanical Garden – we walk the paths between exotic plants and soak in the tranquil atmosphere of this magic place
- Downtown Tromsø
- Hot beverage and snacks
WHAT TO BRING?
- Warm clothes appropriate for the weather
- 3-3.5 Hours
The trip is suitable for everybody who can ride a bicycle and has normal balance, but we recommend that you are at least 150 cm tall, which will assist comfort and control on the bike.